Mozaic Upliftment Trust
‘To assist Mozambican leaders to disciple their communities and equip the congregations to raise the standard of living, whilst exposing our western partners to missions and cross cultural community engagement’.
1. We believe the body of Christbrings hope to the world. We implement all programs to function through the local church, its leaders and its structures.
2. We believe that Mozambican leaders play the leading roles in developing fellow leaders, reaching their communities and uplifting social standards.
3. We believe the missionary plays a key role in mentoring, assisting and serving Mozambican leaders to fulfill their callings and grow in their gifts.
4. We believe cross-cultural unity and equality is the foundation to function as a cross-cultural body.
5. We believe that sincere cross-cultural friendships will build bridges.
6. We value relationships higher than results.
7. We believe that Bible teaching changes individuals and equips leaders to lead congregations and communities.
8. We believe life change and spiritual growth is a process which is enhanced by friendship accountability.
9. We believe that all ministries and programs should be cultural sensitive and relevant while remaining doctrinal pure.
10. We believe in sustainability of community programs through community ownership.
11. We believe networking will enhance the Kingdom of God.